Tag Results for
"1941" - 3 Total Result(s)
Hewlett-Packard’s First Commercial Facility
In 1940, Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard moved to their first manufacturing facility outside of the Addison Avenue garage. The new facility was located behind a repair shop owned by John “Tinker” Bell. ...
Making Waves in the Industry: HP 300A
Among Hewlett-Packard’s first products after the 200 series oscillator, the 300A harmonic wave analyzer was a highly sophisticated instrument suitable for both laboratory and production work. It could ...
Vic Carson: HP’s First Lab Employee
Vic Carson (left) was the first Hewlett-Packard employee dedicated to lab work and R&D. Thousands would follow in his footsteps, with HP Labs becoming a dedicated division in 1966.