- Home •
- Progress Made in HP Production •
- Hewlett-Packard’s First Commercial Facility
Hewlett-Packard’s First Commercial Facility
In 1940, Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard moved to their first manufacturing facility outside of the Addison Avenue garage. The new facility was located behind a repair shop owned by John “Tinker” Bell. It would later be converted to a storefront for a cabinet shop.
( C ) HPCA