- Home •
- Women’s Contributions to HP •
- Administrating Growth at HP
Administrating Growth at HP
Hewlett-Packard expanded continuously throughout the 1960s, beginning with the opening of its new corporate headquarters at 1501 Page Mill Road in 1960 and continuing through a number of domestic and international facilities. As the company grew, so too did the need for the office staff necessary to keep operations running. Many women stepped up to occupy the newly created positions.
( C ) HPCA